Monday, June 21, 2004

Rainy Day in Shibuya

Well it's rainy season, so this basically means lots rain for the whole month of June, although so far it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be, as the sun has managed to shine on a few occasions. In Shibuya, which is one of the busiest places in Tokyo, it's impossible to move when it's raining because so many people have umbrellas.

Apparently, now it has got warmer as well there will be a plague of cockroaches descending upon Tokyo, which I'm really not looking forward to.

In fact one of my students who is an ear, nose and throat doctor, has had to remove a total of eleven baby cockroaches from the ears of patients in his career. If I'm being honest, this sounds a bit to much like some nightmare story from the Bangkok Hilton for my liking.

0 comments: