Friday, September 17, 2004


Goodbye

Last Saturday night, I went out with my friends Mami, Yuki, Keiko, Eri, Shiggy and Kaoru to a restaurant in Shinjuku for a leaving party. I had a great night but it was all a little bit sad having to say goodbye to everyone.

In fact the whole week has been somewhat tinged with sadness with having to say goodbye to all my friends and students. I've had a wonderful time in Japan and I'm going to miss it so much. I've been to so many places, seen so much and met so many people I will definitely treasure the experience for the rest of my life.

This is my final entry from Japan and I'd like to thank everybody who has taken out a little bit of their time to have a look at what I'm up to. I'm flying from Narita airport on Saturday morning and arrive back in England on Saturday night. Then on Sunday it's beans on toast, Eastenders omnibus and down the pub for a few swift beers.

Hopefully my next port of call after England will be South Korea and then it's onward to China for more exciting adventures in Asia.

You can see all of the photos here.

0 comments: